Maximum Roleplay ftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake_Green's Ban Appeal [Only administrators can reply in the Ban Appeal section]

Go down

Jake_Green's Ban Appeal [Only administrators can reply in the Ban Appeal section] Empty Jake_Green's Ban Appeal [Only administrators can reply in the Ban Appeal section]

Post  Jake9110 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:06 am

Crying or Very sad Youre IG name:Jake_Green

Why we got to unban you?:I will not hack anymore. Just give me one more chance I swear on my life I won't hack anymore. I will be a normal person and RP everything. Please just one more chance. I will be loyal and help you admins out. I won't call you any names any more.

Admin who banned you (If you dont remember leave this blank):

Reason from the ban:Hacking

Jake9110

Back to top Go down

Jake_Green's Ban Appeal [Only administrators can reply in the Ban Appeal section] Empty Re: Jake_Green's Ban Appeal [Only administrators can reply in the Ban Appeal section]

Post  Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:52 pm

UNBANNED!

LAST CHANCE MY FRIEND

Back to top Go down

Jake_Green's Ban Appeal [Only administrators can reply in the Ban Appeal section] Empty Ban Appeal Answer

Post  Jake9110 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:14 am

Guest wrote:UNBANNED!

LAST CHANCE MY FRIEND

Who is the Guest? I logged in and it still says I am banned from the server. I also made a super hero {faction} not a mafia or gang.

Jake9110

Back to top Go down

Jake_Green's Ban Appeal [Only administrators can reply in the Ban Appeal section] Empty Re: Jake_Green's Ban Appeal [Only administrators can reply in the Ban Appeal section]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down