Las Coregas

Go down

Las Coregas

Post  icorne on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:43 am

Youre IG name:
Corne_Lichtendonk

Any screenshots:

For Images of the developement of Las Coregas check: forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=280165. (Language = Dutch)

Depresion:
Ehm, idk what this means. My english isn't the best.

You want it IG?:Yes/No
Yes

Name of map:
Las Coregas

Location of map:
East Los Santos

Extra Information:
This server will be the first one that will run the newest version of Las Coregas if this gets accepted.
Las Coregas is an island with their own government, people can live there and build their lives.
Becouse of the hard work i spend on the map i will NOT give the source. So i need the owner to trust me.
All the objects in this map are NOT streamed, so make sure the server can hold it. (Stream all objects in GM)
If possible i also would like to get a special factionid called 'Las Coregas Government', with badges.
Las Coregas will give people the abillity to roleplay jobs and work for an unique community.
The roadblocks will stay untill Las Coregas is fully developed and ready for setup.
That means that you will see us Roleplay with the Dumpers untill Las Coregas is fully builded.

icorne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Las Coregas

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:26 pm

ACCEPTED

We will try to make it "The first server that will have newest script of Las Coregas" talked to me. We will try the best.

Back to top Go down

Post  icorne on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Add me on MSN: C.Lichtendonk @ live.nl (Without spaces)

icorne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum