Maximum Roleplay ftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medium to Heavy? Yes or no?

Go down

Do you agree with me?

Medium to Heavy? Yes or no? I_vote_lcap100%Medium to Heavy? Yes or no? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Medium to Heavy? Yes or no? I_vote_lcap0%Medium to Heavy? Yes or no? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Medium to Heavy? Yes or no? Empty Medium to Heavy? Yes or no?

Post  Zach Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Suggestion Title: Medium to Heavy? Yes or no?

Tell about your suggestion: I suggest that if this server wants to become a Heavy Roleplay server instead of a wannabe. You should start off with making the hitmens more secretive and that the director must be responsible and intelligent before he gets the faction. Another thing is the gang/mafia format application... that is all wrong. There is not supposed to be no application to make a gang, they use creativity. And about the skins... every gang should have restricted skins not mafias... or else it will make it worse.

To make it easier for anybody to understand... "make it" into a Heavy/Strict Roleplay server... and not a wannabe Heavy server.

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL! Make a god damn Roleplay test before people register!

Anything else?: I'd like you to vote for my poll.

Zach

Back to top Go down

Medium to Heavy? Yes or no? Empty Re: Medium to Heavy? Yes or no?

Post  Zach Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Too many cmds...
Gate commands.

/olspd2 Opens the first gate when you enter the garage
/clspd2 Closes the first gate when you enter the garage
/olspd1 Opens the second gate when you enter the garage
/clspd1 Closes the second gate when you enter the garage

Make it into /pdgate... for both of them.. and they will open and then close in about 6 seconds later automatically.

Zach

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum