Maximum Roleplay ftw!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Shen Lou's scripter application

Go down

[Accepted]Shen Lou's scripter application Empty [Accepted]Shen Lou's scripter application

Post  Shen Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:44 pm

IG Name:
Shen Lou

Why do you wanna be an Admin? ( 100 words minimum ):
I am mainly applying for scripter but I have a lot of administration experience too. By scripting I feel that I am in my own world, my own bounds and that I can do anything I want so I would like to share this with your server and give as much possibilities to your server as possible. I have also got a lot of Mapping experience, I use a professional map editor that will allow me to build ANY type of map I want to build.

Why shall I choose you to be one? ( 50 words minimum ):
I think you should choose me because I have the knowledge of scripting and mapping to provide you all with the perfect role play experience. As for the language barrier, there isn't one - I hope not Razz, I am fluent in speaking English and so that will qualify to be a good factor in communication. I am a mature person (19 years old) so I think that that will also help.

Do you know scripting/mapping?:
I know both very well

If yes, whats your skills in it? good/very good/professional:
I would call myself very good - not being modest but I feel that professionals are the ones that can go into plugin development and includes/mySQL which my bounds cannot reach but I hope that wont disappoint.

How much time do you play in the server?:
I've only just started playing the server by seeing your SA-MP Forum Advert but I feel that I have become a part of it already, you have a nice community there and so I hope that I fit in very well.

GMT:
(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

How much time CAN you play on the server?:
I can play for at least 3-4 hours in the weekdays but on the weekends I can play for 4-5 so, yeah I guess that is a good amount of time

Do you have experience from another servers?:
Um yeah I have experience of scripting with other servers - scripted for 3 Role play servers and one Free roam server which I cannot say the name due to server advertisement regulations

Proof:
I can't upload my work here but feel free to add me on my email to see it

Shen

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Shen Lou's scripter application Empty Re: [Accepted]Shen Lou's scripter application

Post  Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Please send your skype information.

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Shen Lou's scripter application Empty Re: [Accepted]Shen Lou's scripter application

Post  Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum