Omar_Refaat Admin Application

Go down

Omar_Refaat Admin Application

Post  Omar_Refaat on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:19 am

IG Name:Omar_Refaat

Why do you wanna be an Admin? ( 100 words minimum ):Because i see alot of people hacking i /cockscan them but they only get banned for weapon hacks but when i'm admin i can ban them for airbreak and stuff..plus i have Good admin experience from other servers and can help in reports because i have alot of information about RolePlay and its details..and i can help in refunds for experienced new people in server and i deserve it because i am a good RPer and have experience in roleplaying with people like kidnaping People and stuff..and untill now i'm Roleplaying for 3 to 4 years.

Why shall I choose you to be one? ( 50 words minimum ):because like i already said in the upper question i have Good admin experience from other servers and can help in reports because i have alot of information about RolePlay and its details..and i can help in refunds for experienced new people in server and i deserve it because i am a good RPer and have experience in roleplaying with people like kidnaping People and stuff..and untill now i'm Roleplaying for 3 to 4 years.

Do you know scripting/mapping?:Yes
If yes, whats your skills in it? good/very good/professional:Good

How mutch time do yo play in the server?:Everyday

GMT: +2

How mutch time CAN you play on the server?:Everyday

Do you have expirience from another servers?:
Yes I Have Admin Experience

Omar_Refaat
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Omar_Refaat Admin Application

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:27 am

Administration Team of Design Pro Roleplay
ACCEPTED

Your application has been ACCEPTED by the Administration Team of Design Pro Roleplay!
You may contact us in-game so we will promote you!

Administration Team of Design Pro Roleplay
Head Server Owner Gil Kobel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum